Looks like Scott Bloomquist has found another greay area. Pic.

nathans1012

Bloomquist - Grey area.png
Looks like Scott Bloomquist has found another grey area.

What a show the LOLM driver's put on along with our local drivers. There still talking about it on Dirt on Dirt how the local driver's put it on Friday night.

Go to NSSN front page under Dirt Late Model heading...drop down Lucas Oil Late Models

That was a great show personally only watched 6 and 0 in the feature loved it but man davenport was on a rail was unbelievable how fast he was

it was another great show put on by Tri-City Speedway !..they're doing it all right...all the way down to the Blues game on the wall..awesome !...ps.. a small flat wall out in front of the guys s**thouse door might be a good idea tho

A projector on the infield would have been best..... But I came for the race and it didn't disappoint at all until the rain came. Watching Herzog, Kloos, and Manville go out and run with and beat the best in the heat races was worth it, and the track was great all night! Great job Gundakers!

My dad always said that they can see what you are doing,,not see what you are doing it with.LOL

This is a post for mens room wall

i agree night of racing was run well considering the threat of storms on the way. another lm race without a caution was a beaut to watch. & kudos to all the locals running right up there with the lucas guys with there big budgets & a nice mention kevin of your mom & dad. they sat just a few rows up from us, can't beat people that remember their roots.

Back