Looks like some good opportunities for B-Mods in October

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
October 3rd & 4th -- Highland Speedway is having a nice 2 day show for B-Mods (SportMods)
October 10th & 11th -- Fayette County Speedway is also having a nice 2 day show for B-Mods (SportMods)

Anyone know of anyother B-Mod specials at the end of the season in the area?

hoping don hoener gives us and mother nature another shot since we couldnt get it done last year for fall nationals

Would like to see tri-city rules utilized for the specials, would only drive up the car counts big time. Look how many cars they get weekly compared to other bmod tracks. The so-called big motor cars have been getting whipped by the crates all year so there's obviously no advantage. Myself and several others would be at both if TCS cars could come. JMO.

this is nice for the bmod guys but fans are not flocking to see a bmod race. all these tracks around here run latemodels because they draw fans then we get to october and they dont run them. i dont get it :confused:

Gotta agree. Im a huge sport mod fan mainly because a cousin drives the class but I honestly really enjoy watching them run. But it would be nice to see them utilize as much of the year as they can with all the classes.

If belleville takes them it will hurt tri city and visa versa. Someone needs to nab them as they do draw cars and make a track some money at least

Back