Lucas Oil MLRA Series May Events Approaching

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
(May 4, 2012) Buckner, MO - With the April portion of the schedule now complete, the Lucas Oil MLRA has turned its focus to toward some marquee events in May. The John Kuntz Memorial, 20th Annual Dart Show Me 100 and Alphabet Soup race will keep fans on the edge of their seats.

Next Saturday, May 12th, will find the series back at Jerry Hoffman and Doug Bland's "Quick-Quarter" Springfield Raceway in Springfield, MO. It will be the second of three scheduled visits this year. In March Brad Looney topped a stellar field in a jaw dropping feature event. Look for more of the same this time around. SpringfieldRaceway.com has all of the information you need about the track.

Over Memorial Day Weekend, the 20th Annual Dart Show Me 100 will run at Lucas Oil Speedway in Wheatland, MO. Fans from across the nation will converge on the beautiful facility for two outstanding evening's of entertainment. Jimmy Owens took the checkers last season, as he also captured his first ever Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Championship. Several regard last year's 100 lap feature as possibly the best ever race held at Lucas Oil Speedway. Action will get underway this year on Thursday, May 24th, with practice and a Barbecue Dinner. Qualifying will run on Friday May 25th, with the main event rolling Saturday evening May 26th. Reserved tickets are on sale. Visit, LucasOilSpeedway.com for further details.

The following evening the annual Alphabet Soup race will commence from I-80 Speedway in Greenwood, NE. The always exciting 4/10 mile oval located between Omaha and Lincoln never disappoints. Home to some the largest fields in Lucas Oil MLRA history, I-80 Speedway will again not only put up good money, but also the Alphabet Soup winner will be guaranteed a starting position in the 2nd Annual Silver Dollar Nationals, held in late July. Will Vaught won the Spring Meltdown in April. Who will punch their Silver Dollar Nationals ticket this time around? Full event details and more can be found on I-80Speedway.com

Back