Federated Auto Parts @ I-55 MARS/UMP Late Models $5,000 to win plus Mods, Pro Mods, Sportsman & Pro 4 this Saturday

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Late Model Feature 40 Laps

General Admission Opens 5:00
Adults $22
Kids 12 & Under FREE

Pit Gates Open 4:00
Driver's Meeting 6:15
Pill Draw Closes 6:30
Hot Laps 6:30
Late Model Group Qualifying after hotlaps
Racing following Qualifying

MARS / UMP Late Models $5,000 to Win ($400 to Start)
Plus UMP Modifieds, UMP Pro-Mods, UMP /AARA Sportsman & UMP / AARA Pro 4 Stocks

Last edited:
Could see upwards of 40 Late Models for these shows. The season is getting short and after all the weather cancels this year, you need to see some good racing.

Jack there is a two day show at Klms 4g and 5g that will probably split the field a bit but I'm sure there will be a great race both places

I'm picking Babb by a nose over Moyer. He crosses the finish line with his quarter panel flapping. Lol

I hope there's a good turn out tonight and I 55 in a lot of good races I would give anything to go to some of the best weight miles in the country's tonight so everyone enjoy yourself and have a good time and oh by the way I'm a big Billy Moyer fan show go get em Mr smooth everyone enjoy your night and be thankful you get to see some good racing enjoy your night everyone

I hope there's a good turn out tonight and I 55 in a lot of good races I would give anything to go to some of the best weight miles in the country's tonight so everyone enjoy yourself and have a good time and oh by the way I'm a big Billy Moyer fan show go get em Mr smooth everyone enjoy your night and be thankful you get to see some good racing enjoy your night everyone
I know this guy he used the voice thing where he said some of the best weight miles he meant the best late models

Yeah you're right I meant to say some of the best late models there will be some heavy hitters there tonight enjoy watching some of the big boys at 8:55

There was drivers in the pits complaining about burning up so many right rear tires during hot laps Time trials and heat races and that was the best 40 mph feature I've ever seen on a track that normally average is 12 to 13 second time trials running 14 and 16 seconds that says it all

Back