Midwest All Stars...Mt. Vernon...410 Sprint Cars

ghost67

Can't blame Mt. Vernon...

But two months ago, you could see this coming...Farmington, rightly so, bumped their pay up to 2k to win. Bottom line, there just aren't enough 410 sprint cars to put on a full two shows within 2 hours of each other.

I don't know why Farmington doesn't go to 360's. When Lake of the Ozarks, pays over 1500 to win, they have 30 cars.

L/M could have put on a better show and they would have gladly taken half the purse for last nights show.

Why did Webb schedule a special show knowing the field was split. He knew before he got to Mt. Vernon there was two shows scheduled for the same series. Sounds like he was the one being shady.

I'd rather see late models anyways. Bring back the local boys.

Schedule has been posted for months. There was no O'Reilly Midwest All Star show scheduled for Kentucky last night. There was an O'Reilly All Star Circuit of Champions race at Fremont, Ohio last night. Congrats to Greg Wilson for picking up the checkers and a full check.

Doesn't matter.

Fremont, Ohio knows how to PROMOTE a race and do quality advertising inviting fans to come to the show.

I still want paid. I will not take a check, I want it in cash.

mitchswitch1 you are a moron. I have a 13yr. old daughter that looks at this sight to see what her fav. drivers are doing and that **** has went too far.

everyone wants more for their money these days. you included. you have done nothing but badmouth the people running the track. have you called and personally talked like a decent human to these people? because the way it seems from the outside looking in you are being a jerk about the issue. and bringing someone elses "court case" into it seems just dumb. JMO

Back