Mod Mania Night 2

Krash2293

WOW, mevert blows a power steering hose jyd flips, Walsh loses a tire, kinders is leaving the field behind an pops a tire. Long gives Harrison the race of his life, pierce doesn't wreck anyone in a modified(that I saw). And there is still one night left. Thank you Kevin an Tammy

Last edited:
I haven't been to tri city since the Lucas oil event. My question is why is there clay spots showing up in turns 1/2? I couldn't tell in 3/4 but just out if curiosity, never seen that before that I can remember..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grest racing! Pretty cool doing driver intros i the dark! Only thing i ask is to try to keep people from blocking the outside aisles. My dad uses a cane and a bunch came in late and completely blocked in front of us. There is a reason why we sit there and after asking them 3 times to move over so he could get down the bleachers you would have thought w light bulb would have went off in their heads and they wod have moved. First heat and the mod feature were the best races of the night. The b mains were pretty good as well. Plus i won a door and die cast late model kit in the raffle!

Kevin an Tammy have outdone themselves it doesn't get better then this, it'll be hard for them to top this next year I'm kinda excited to see what they have planned tonight along with this "big announcement" from summit racing tonight

Need to pass the word along to the janitors at the track that some gal had to much to drink and couldn't hold her cheeseburger down! It's Layin all over the bleachers between flag stand and turn one.. Bout three rows up!! Lmao... you know mod mania is jam up when there's a pukin rally!!!

Couldnt go last nite. Just watched video. Long showed great respect!!! He could have done what someone else did the nite before. Would love to see another. 24h 18 finish on nite 3.

Couldnt go last nite. Just watched video. Long showed great respect!!! He could have done what someone else did the nite before. Would love to see another. 24h 18 finish on nite 3.
I agree! Long raced under everyone clean! Gained alot more respect for him tonight!

Just a suggestion, get a better head of security. Last night when Jim black flipped they told people to get off the fence,the security guy was standing there in his blue hoodie doing nothing but laughing with the crowd and having an altercation with a spectator. Also Kevin & Tammy could you guys please paint the aisles so nobody sits there, we've ask your security guy several times to move people from the aisle and he just walks away,like he's got better things to do. He was no where to be found when Bob sr. was about to get ready to get his butt kicked by about 10 guys until about 3 or 4 big guys jumped in and broke it up.

Last edited:
Excellent racing for the second night in a row. Tough break for Mevert and a heck of a run Michael Long. Would be nice to see Harrison knock off the finale tonight. Where does last night's win put him in the points? I didn't see the puking rally but who were those guys waiving the summit banner last night?

Excellent racing for the second night in a row. Tough break for Mevert and a heck of a run Michael Long. Would be nice to see Harrison knock off the finale tonight. Where does last night's win put him in the points? I didn't see the puking rally but who were those guys waiving the summit banner last night?
I seen them clowns too!! They looked like they were havin way to much fun!!!

It will give Harrison another 10 points towards the championship. He should currently be 8 points back of Gilpin.

Gilpin left last night to go to Brownstown, IN to race

Not a Harrison fan but I hope he wins the national title after hearing that. I guess Gilpin has to do what he has to do but to leave cuz he struggles to get top 5s around here...cowardly and shouldn't feel good about it if he does win ump title.

Back