Mod mania week!!!!

big swigg

Always look forward to this week... Thankful Tri City puts on such a great event.. Thought we might try to start a driver entry list.. If you know of anyone please add..

Michael Long
Trent Young
Levi Kissinger
Tyler Nicely
Chad Kinder
Ray Walsh
Kenny Wallace
Rick Conoyer
Brent Mullins
Jeff Leka

Think its gonna be a stacked late model field as well. I know Pierce and Feger are supposed to be there. Wouldn't doubt Babb showing up.

Weather looks great too!!!!! Too bad i can only go friday but least i can see one night! Well worth it

Pits gates open at 3 each day
Gen Adm 5:30 each day

Kids....Friday night on the Midway
Bounce House, Carnival Games, Face Painting, Candy giveaway provided by Parkway Baptist Church

So I heard somewhere that their might be a father and son race during mod mania and they are
Terry English
Tanner English
Kevin Gundaker
GORDY GUNDAKER
BOB PIERCE
BOBBY PIERCE might be just a rumor hope it's true would be great to see Terry,kevin and Bob racing again against their young gun sons

So I heard somewhere that their might be a father and son race during mod mania and they are
Terry English
Tanner English
Kevin Gundaker
GORDY GUNDAKER
BOB PIERCE
BOBBY PIERCE might be just a rumor hope it's true would be great to see Terry,kevin and Bob racing again against their young gun sons
It would be cool to see The Tall Cool One race one more time but I don't think it will happen.

one day away & can hardly wait. just wish that TRI took into account the weekend NHRA is in town, will miss atleast 1 night that would have been there.

Terry English
Tanner English
Kevin Gundaker
GORDY GUNDAKER
BOB PIERCE
I seen this on 4m.net the one guy that said bobby and Bob pierce would be there his user name on 4m is smoothoperater32
I think he's correct so kevin Gundaker is this true

I hear ya oh yeah you are correct thats a big show but it's pavement and pavement is used to get to the race's
(Dirt that is)

Back