modifieds $5000 to win Peoria IL

Babbfan

Anyone know of any mod drivers from the STL area heading up to peoria Saturday night. Always like to see any of the STL guys head up this way to do battle.

Not sure on the payout, just saw something about this race on their Facebook page last night. $300 to start is the only other pay I see. Hopefully someone from the track will come on here and give a payout.

I believe 6th pays $1,000 i saw brooks talking about it. They have paid REALLY well this year on their purses, i will try and get a full one for you guys.

That's a good payout... Shouldn't be any complainers there... Wonder how many St. Louis guys made the trip? Some of them say the reason they don't travel is because of pay down.. No excuses here...

Allen weisser won Bruce led most of the race bud had contact with weisser and ended up broke. Is delong #70? He was really fast I think ended up 3rd or 4th from pretty far back.

Amazing!!! That type of money all the way down through the field and they get 29 cars.. Once again don't complain when there is no more big moneys shows... Ky lake through money out all year also..

It just shows just because you have a good payout does not mean they are going to show.

You hear guys bitch all the time about the pay but, when a track forks out the money and all the down through the field and you only get 29 cars never again would I have that kind of payout. Look at the money the track just lost.

You're completely right... I love modifeds but its very aggravating when these tracks throw out money like that and get no car count.. There are a few that will bitch and complain though when the payout sucks for a mod show.. Some of them need to look in the mirror and realize maybe they're the reason there isn't more bigger mod shows.. I will give it to guys like mevert, Harrison, kinder, Hoffman they travel everywhere... I've seen all of them at least twice at either kentucky lake or haubstadt for big mod shows.. There's a couple there that has been to ky lake everytime which was about 5 times.. There's also guys that ask for payouts and say they will get there sometime this year and never show up... There's also guys that hideout and try to get ump points also.. We will find out who the good ones are and the wanna bes this weekend

I can't speak for everyone but I considered going I asked in my post above then called the promoter an he just said it was good but didn't know what it was an we all know that can be a matter of opinion Friday at 330 is a bit late on promoting a race with payout info glad it turned out to be great pay they should have put that out a little sooner may have persuaded more to come

There's been great payouts all year in the mod class
Not just at Peoria. That's what mevert has said all year the mod guys have been very fortunate this summer for all the great shows.. Its not just this one.. Here's a few off top of my head

Haubstadt
Ky lake
Flora
Highland
Farmer city
Fairbury
That was low on certain shows..

Back