Montgomery County--Sprint Cars

I noticed on the ASCS website that Montgomery County booked a Warrior show on 7/20. The 360s are also at La Monte & California that weekend so hopefully there'll be a good turnout. I'm looking forward to this event, hopefully they'll be other sprint (or midget) shows in the future.

Dan Nelson

I noticed on the ASCS website that Montgomery County booked a Warrior show on 7/20. The 360s are also at La Monte & California that weekend so hopefully there'll be a good turnout. I'm looking forward to this event, hopefully they'll be other sprint (or midget) shows in the future

They better think about the height of the fence in the grandstand area before they have any sprints on the track in my opinion.

I agree, they need a fence all the way around and hopefully they can get the track in better shape, I know that will come in time but if you would have had a sprint car on that track last saturday night you would have hurt someone. Move the people off the hill in turn 3 and 4 as they were standing way to close to the track.

Back