Federated Auto Parts @ I-55 MOWA Sprints, UMP Late Models, UMP Mods & UMP B-Mods at I-55 this Saturday, May 23rd

We contemplated swapping stuff to run pevely, but the bmod shock rule is a crock. Can't believe there hasn't been a bigger stink over it, we can't run our old QA1 oil shocks because they aren't ump approved. Just another way for them to make a dollar off of the shock companies and make it difficult on the racer! How hard is it to just say no adjustable, Schrader valves, or bulbs, but then WRG gets no kickback, crazy.

That rule is not enforced, no schrader valves or bulb shocks and must be steel that's all also non adjustable, they have had same rules on ss for yrs but don't enforce a particular sticker type shock

That rule is not enforced, no schrader valves or bulb shocks and must be steel that's all also non adjustable, they have had same rules on ss for yrs but don't enforce a particular sticker type shock
Thanks for clearing that up, good to know. Even heard some USRA guys weren't going to brownstown this weekend because of the shock rule, so I'll pass the word along.

Grandstands open at 5pm, racing at 7pm... It is $18 for admission with kids 12 years and younger free.

What about engine rules? Beginning of the season the rule was 360 ci stock heads like usra? Is the way I understood is that still in effect also?

Back