Tri-City Speedway Moyer, Babb, Pierce, Feger, Unzicker just some headed to the 3 day weekend

Revin

Great 3 days for the fans coming up this weekend in our local area

MARS vs UMP Triple-header on tap this weekend at Lincoln Speedway, Tri-City Speedway & Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55!
By Jimmy Dearing – St. Louis, MO (August 22nd, 2016) The MARS DIRTcar Series takes on the UMP DIRTcar Summer National Series this weekend with a triple-header scheduled at Lincoln Speedway, Tri-City Speedway and Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55. Each night, the late models will be racing for $5,000 to win!

The action kicks off Thursday, August 25th at Lincoln Speedway in Lincoln, IL, then moves to Tri-City Speedway in Pontoon Beach, IL on Friday, August 26th. The three day event wraps up on Saturday, August 27th at Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55.

The Late Model tire rule will be Hoosier LM20 or LM40 on the front and left rear corners. The right rear must be a Hoosier LM40 only.

Thursday’s action at Lincoln Speedway will include UMP Modifieds racing for $1,000 to win along with B-Mods. Grandstand admission will be $25 and pit admission $35. Pits open at 3pm, grandstands open at 4pm with hotlaps at 6pm and racing at 7pm. More info on Lincoln Speedway can be found at www.lincolnspeedwayil.com.

Friday’s action at Tri-City Speedway will include UMP Modifieds racing for $1,000 to win, B-Mods racing for $400 to win and UMP Factory Stocks (TCS Street Stocks) racing for $300 to win. Grandstand admission will be $25 and pit admission will be $35. Pits open at 3pm, grandstands open at 5:30pm, hotlaps at 6:30pm and racing at 7pm. More info on Tri-City Speedway can be found at www.tricityspeedway.net. Special night at Tri City for 24 lucky kids 12 & Under. 24 tickets from Gen Adm & Kids Pit Pass numbers will be drawn and these 24 kids will get be teamed up with a driver for the "A" Main and driver introductions. If there driver wins they get to present the trophy in Victory Lane.

Saturday’s action at Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 will include UMP Modifieds racing for $1,000 to win, B-Mods racing for $400 to win and UMP/AARA Sportsman racing for $400 to win. Grandstand admission will be $25 and pit admission will be $35. Pits open at 3pm, grandstands open at 5pm, hotlaps at 6:30pm and racing at 7pm. More info on Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 can be found at www.federatedautopartsraceway.com.

UMP Modified tire rule will be the Hoosier EMOD A40S on all four corners with the option of using the Hoosier EMOD H40 on the right rear only.

Back