need help trying to build my first pro i wanna race

daleordie

hi everbody im new to this forum i go to ranken so i have some mechanical[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] skill im still learning i was wondering if someone could tell me more about the car stats and what i can do no lights engine mods etc. how much will a roll cage cost how many [/FONT]specific[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] parts needs to be added to make the vehicle legal for i55 raceway . and how much can a buy cheap car for to start with thanks guy.[/FONT]

It takes years of racing, in the lower leagues, gaining experience, and winning local track championships, before even the small teams will even talk to you.
You will be spending a LOT of your own money, until you start winning, a LOT.

I have never had a pro4 myself, but I would assume they are like any other class. If you are starting from scratch, you are going to be way ahead financially to buy a complete used car to get going and learning with. Buying a street car and then buying all of the parts to make it a race car will add up very quickly. And it sounds like you haven't been around race cars much. There are a lot of things about building a race car that aren't written in the rules that you just will not know without some good advice or experience. I would check in the classifieds forum and buy a fairly inexpensive complete car to race until you are more confident in your knowledge and experience to try to build one from scratch. Good luck.

I recommend pitting for someone a couple of years and gaining the experience and knowledge of being in the racing world then do as mkoch96 said and buy someone out to make sure it is what you wanna do first. 9 times out of 10 the car you may buy is someone who is getting out because it was more to deal with than they expected. good luck and I hope to see you on the track someday. I had a blast with it but I was a pit crew first and learned more by watching and listening. Big Paul

Back