Need pro 4 help or advice?

racer3202

I am looking to help someone driving a pro4 out with advice--and, the most important part, free. Here is my background: I raced a pro 4 until my circumstances changed and I was not able to do it anymore. BUT like all racers it gets in your blood and I really, really miss it.

Also I remember what it was like starting out...I felt like I didn't have a clue what I was doing and good information is really hard to find. There was one person in particular, though, who really helped me out. He was willing to answer any questions I had, suggest other ideas, etc.

I would love to help someone out with advice, answer questions, etc., partly to pay back for the help I got when I started, and partly just because I love racing and miss it bad. Most people would be amazed to find out how much you can improve a pro 4 by making _legal_ tweaks to the setup and I think I can help someone with that.

So, I would like to find someone who could use some advice, especially someone who is maybe just starting out. Again, this is not some shady deal where I am going to pull a "gotcha" down the road and say, okay, now for any more help you have to give me a hundred bucks. I just love racing and would like to still feel involved even if my circumstances don't let me be out on the track driving right now. And, someone else gave me some really really good help, I would like to pay the favor forward and help someone else out.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, send me a PM.

I would really like some help no one will give use any clues I race mods for three years and now I returned the favor by getting my dad a 4 pro to race last weekend was are first race and were haveing problems getting the car to handle

Back