New late model rules?

bandit1881

M. Austin #81
So...... I just called the manufacturer of my seat to ensure it was compliant because I didn't see a sticker. I was told that the powers that be had a meeting a couple weeks ago and decided that the seats (at least) can not be mandated until 2018 due to no manufacturer has seats available yet....... WTF? When we're the sanctioning bodies going to make the announcement so that guys aren't scrambling to buy this crap, and if the seats aren't available what else is going to be put off until next year?

Most all of the containment seat manufacturers meet the requirements of the new rules.

Revin,
I called kirkey myself and was told my seat I just bought didn't, and that no manufacturer has seats in production that do.... and that there was a meeting a few weeks ago deciding that the seat rules won't take affect until 2018

Michael your wrong, they meet the requirements but don't have the certification. they have relaxed that rule as to include these seats. Otherwise everyone would have to buy a Butlerbuilt seat.

I'm not wrong!!!!!! If anyone is wrong it's the manufacturer that told me this..... anyway, if you have this info why hasn't it been put out to the drivers/car owners? This is what I'm saying.... the drivers are the ones that need this info.... they are the ones that have to buy it!!!!!!

What about the other rules revin? I would love to have some clarification on them and info on where I have to purchase these products!!! If you have the info can you post it so that me and every other late model owner has it please?

I don't know if this is true but I heard the only way you get the latest scoop on these changes is to give sexual favors to Sammy!

Back