New promoter bringing racing on Friday nights to Vermilion County Speedway

Tracks go up against other tracks all the time. I would run Crate lates, Mods, SS and hornets. I would make the pay better then any other track that runs on Friday night that would be in competition with them. Yes I know this is going to ruffle some feathers but, it happens get over it. They have every right to run on Friday night just as any other track.

I would set up a point fund between Vermillion and Charelston

Wow get over it............... All I asked is if they were going to run against Farmer City........... You need to calm down. If I had to guess I think I know which track will survive.

Farmer city will bury Danville... I give it til June or July and it will either be shut down or they will run Sundays...

they both been in the cr@pper for years and kkk isn't much better but btownstown and tri city seem to be doing ok roughly the same distance

Last edited:
The only reason farmer city went down a couple years ago was because of the old promoter and ump.. Farmer city has been a mainstay in that area for years and is still very solid..

the only time farmer city was any good was when sargent had it and LIncoln is more of competition to farmer city is than Danville

Last edited:

Back