No food at Belleville

fast cat

totally unbelievable not even intermission and Belleville has no food left at all except pretzels really? A bunch of B.S. No wonder why you can't get a crowd and can't make any money

That being said I do apologize and I direct my comments to the fair board that was very poor planning. On their part

At $4 a pop they could have made a ton of money if they had the product available. You don't see that at other tracks in the area.

Thanks for the apologies but not needed. Just wanted to put out there that the promotors have nothing to do with the food. The fairgrouds sold that out to an outside vendor years ago.

Those outside vendors should have a minimum criteria too meet. If they drop the ball like they did, it's the promoters that get hurt when the next big race comes around. The vendors need to b held accountable some how!!

Those outside vendors should have a minimum criteria too meet. If they drop the ball like they did, it's the promoters that get hurt when the next big race comes around. The vendors need to b held accountable some how!!
Much agreed

I would not call the food BAD just not exciting -- TCS n Fayette co. have great food -- when the waltons had the food service there they offered fish - their food had some pazazz --JMO

Back