old school paint job?

old#7

any old school bomber/ ss hand painters left out there? i would love a retro paint job like back int the 80s when i watch racing at btown with the parents?

There is a lot of ideas and maintain a best standard so we will remind always attraction determine and be active all resources so be happy all issues and be ready for best growth be ready for best resources so always care painting and conscious for best resources.
Personal Trainer Overland Park

Some of these wrapped cars don't have enough contrasting colors to stand out on the track...Not really showing off the sponsors very well...I too,miss the Hand-Lettered cars of the past.....

There is a lot of ideas and maintain a best standard so we will remind always attraction determine and be active all resources so be happy all issues and be ready for best growth be ready for best resources so always care painting and conscious for best resources.
\
oooooooK!

Well, at least the words are spelled correctly. Just don't make sense...... Thought maybe dirthound stumbled across a thesaurus.

I have two guys, pm me if you are serious, both guys are awesome with a brush, and can do anything you want on a race car.

Back