Owens - Feger crash at Knoxville video

Looks like fever turned back into him if you look at the front wheels. Or he was caught on something Bad wreck. Could have went halo first into the wall easily

Something might have broke after they 1st hit. Sure looks like the RF snaps left pretty quick. You are flying at Knoxville for sure

Oh, I think it's more that Feger isn't much to put up with BS from another driver that comes all the way off the bottom on a track as big as Knoxville and then slams into him on the front stretch. Granted, the left front could've broke, but............I don't think so. But I don't think Feger intended to flip Owens, either, just spin him out.

Feger reported last night that something in the steering broke, but who knows what really happened. It sure looks that way from the video, unless he just cranked the wheel and kept his foot on the gas...

looks like owens was coming up feger coming down at the same time they met a racing deal don't think feger meant to flip Owens at all

I doNt thin Jason was coming down just my opinion he's not called the highside hustler for nothin. Owens bobbled!!!

Looks like something broke on Feger's car or Feger dumped Owens.
way, very fortunate that no one was seriously injured.

Back