Pierce vs Long-Harrison

Krash2293

Have to say it, I like all three of them as drivers and I knew something was bound to happen tonight but I lost a little bit of respect for harrison, 10+ of his goons jumped Bob Pierce St an someone's wife punched him in the back of the head, plus what he did to pierce when he was against the wall. Then their is Michael Long, he seems yo just throw his hands up any time something doesn't go his was. The kid was fast tonight an could have cleanly passed them both. All I can say is I CANNOT WAIT for night 2

But the people attacking his dad, if anyone else did what long an Harrison did they'd be kicked out of ump an Tri city but the bring in to many fans

I'm not saying what happened to his dad was right but long pulling up besides him and letting him know he wasn't happy and Harrison making contact with him was understandable. This is the biggest weekend of the year for these guys. And Bobby needs to start clearing people before he slides up in front of them. He's had a number of bad slide jobs the last couple years. (I'm not saying long and Harrison are angels) but TONIGHT Bobby screwed them.

Bob was running his mouth big time.. I walked by right when the altercation started.. Bob was running at the mouth just as much as anyone else.. I'm not going to pit blame on any 1 individual because both sides were mouthing pretty hard..

UMP and most tracks do nothing about rough driving. Bad slide jobs should be punished with docked positions at the end of the race or black flags in severe situations. (Eldora does a pretty good job) As long as no one is enforcing this then racers will take matters into there own hands. It's inevitable.

Two main rules in racing. 1) respect your own equipment 2) respect the other guys equipment

Bob Sr. Needs to talk to Bobby about these rules. So far it seems the only rule that he has taught him is that the end justifies the means!

Sounds like something he pulled on babb earlier this year and countless others. how would you feel if you put your hard earned money into a your car just for some kid to jump in another car and flat out stuff you when there is two nights of racing left? bobby is driving for someone else so he is also putting that person's equipment to harm. harrison especially is racing for the national championship and neither him or long take no sh!t. id have to say it will be team mike tonight.

I'm going to say this about Bobby's interview after the late model race... Bobby starts off the interview with saying I'm not sure why those 2 guys (Harrison, long) are mad at me?? He then says if I done something wrong I apologize... Bobby then repeats himself and says I'm not sure what I did wrong....OK..... Now Bobby goes on to say I thought Harrison broke on the backstretch and I drove it hard into the corner.. I didn't know Harrison was there.. I thought he broke on the back stretch Bobby said again.. Ok..... Now for my rant... 1st off don't get out of your car and lie to everyone in the stands that you don't know why they was mad... Bobby clearly stated what he had done wrong... Driving to hard into the corner.. Using 8 wheels instead of 4. He knew what he had done wrong or he wouldn't have said I thought Harrison broke.. Don't lie about it.. Bobby was clearly in the wrong and if he would've made the comment of..... I'm sorry I thought Harrison broke on backstretch and that's why I drove hard into corner... Things maybe would not be as bad as they are this morning.. That's why Harrison is mad at Bobby... Grow up Bobby and take fault for your actions.. Bob needs to sit Bobby down before he hurts someone or one of them get involved in a terrible altercation. Listening to Bob last Night mouthing apparently he seen nothing wrong with it... Rubbin is racin but door slamming is not.. Driving over your head is not.... Could get interesting at the tug of war contest tomorrow... LOL...

Why would you loose respect for Harrison? Pierce is lucky that is all Harrison did to him was bump him after the race. Harrison darn near flipped his car after Pierce door slammed him.

Hey wannabe Why would you lift if nothing is in front of you? Bobby slid into him door to door!! I agree if the slider can get in front. The outside guy has to make a decision. Mike never got that chance. Never saw him. Also I love midgets and nonwing sprints. Have seen thousands of good slide jobs. Hundreds of bad ones. This is near the top of the bad. When I heard Bobby was going to b in a mod. I got a sick feeling that he would b good enough to play a roll in the national Pts. Race. Never thought it would be this way !!!

Two main rules in racing. 1) respect your own equipment 2) respect the other guys equipment

Bob Sr. Needs to talk to Bobby about these rules. So far it seems the only rule that he has taught him is that the end justifies the means![/QUOTE]

Couldn't have said it better!

All these open wheel guys act like they never get mad at a slide job.....go to pevely for the outlaws and you will see a driver, almost every race throughout the night, pissed about a slider he received.

And I agree, bobby is fast but his driving over everyone is a joke. At this point, his family and crew have had plenty of time and coaching opportunities.....I guess it's time for the competition to take things into their own hands.

You guys that keep talking about a slide job need to get a clue.. It wasn't a slide job at all.. He wasn't even trying to do a slide job.. Read my above post.. Bobby said he didn't even know he was there.. Booby thought he broke on the back stretch... Bobby knew why Harrison was pissed he just played stupid during the interview to make himself look better and the only thing he did was make himself look like more of a moron...
Get over the slide job excuse... Geez!!!!

I bet you guys hate watching sprint cars. I've always been surprised at how bad stock car guys cry about slide jobs. Guy on outside has to lift or be a victim.

The problem is that it was not a slide job. He just flat out ran him into the wall. A slide job is when you have room to clear the guy ahead of you not slide into the side of them.

Agree 100% karma is a bitch and he still has 2 nights left. The difference between racing the modified guys over the late model guys is the guys in the modifieds won't put up with his bull shit just because of who his dad is.

Back