Pony at the track?

Dani

I was wondering if someone could get a message to the owner of the pony at the track? No one in the area knows who it belongs to...

I run a non profit horse therapy program that helps at risk teens, trauma victims, abused children, veterans and more. We are looking for a second pony for our program. I've seen the pony at the track several times and I would love to provide it a home where it will make a difference with children and adults.

No judgement from me on its living situation (I say this because I heard that someone reported you to the county). It has sufficient shelter, water and food and I have seen you from a distance caring for it.

If you are interested in sending it to a new home, please e-mail me at eatherapy@gmail.com and I will happily meet you there with the proper paperwork and a trailer to take him home.

I was wondering if someone could get a message to the owner of the pony at the track? No one in the area knows who it belongs to...

I run a non profit horse therapy program that helps at risk teens, trauma victims, abused children, veterans and more. We are looking for a second pony for our program. I've seen the pony at the track several times and I would love to provide it a home where it will make a difference with children and adults.

No judgement from me on its living situation (I say this because I heard that someone reported you to the county). It has sufficient shelter, water and food and I have seen you from a distance caring for it.

If you are interested in sending it to a new home, please e-mail me at eatherapy@gmail.com and I will happily meet you there with the proper paperwork and a trailer to take him home.

I did not realize we still had a forum page so I just now read your post...the pony belongs to some people that live near the track and asked if they could keep him there. The track will not reopen at least by us. We are selling the property.

Back