Prairie dirt classic

Mcklovin

WOW! What a show the folks put on at fairbury over the weekend! Best racing I've ever seen and what a race track!!! Already looking forward to next year!!! Great job to all drivers and promoters!!! If your a race fan and you haven't been this place needs to be on your buckets list! Great atmosphere as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been to alot of tracks but fairbury is 2nd to none.. How's my places do you know of that have a race track in town and everyone in town goes to it.. They even park you and have campers on the school grounds.. I would love to see how much beer this town sells on the weekend of PD .. It's a smaller version of eldora.. If you have never been you need to go.. They don't waste anytime either on running there show.. Top notch!!
A+ for everyone involved..

That's no joke. $40 for the weekend pass is a bargain for that racing... Beer $4 for a 25oz beerky light... Food not through the roof... No line getting in and no traffic to speak of when leaving... We had a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was there in 1997 and enjoyed it too..My life is different now,so I can't always make those long trips,anymore...I'm glad you enjoyed it!..You gotta love that Northern IL. "black dirt"!..:)

Back