Question about I-55 payout Saturday night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtboy

Was wanting to know the regular payout for all classes? Was also wanting to know about the extra money that The Hubcap and Wheel Store put up for the 2nd place finishers for the night! $100 for latemodels $100 for mods $50 sportsmans and $25 for the pro 4 class! Heard this wasn't paid to the 2nd place finishers and wanted to see what's going on or if the information is incorrect?

I'm pretty sure everyone got paid the extra money.

Second place finishers were Michael Kloos, Matt Mevert, Trey Harris and Eldon Hemken.. So which one told you they didn't get paid the extra money?

Mevert said he made $500 for his second place run but wasn't sure if the extra was included in that or not! Was just wondering if it was added to the checks?

Would also like to thank Casey and Terri pearson from The Hubcap and Wheel Store for putting up the extra money to help the teams out!

If any of the drivers have a question bring your pay slip to the track this saturday and we can check it out. Any mistakes would be corrected with no problem. Mod pay was raised to 700 to win & 100 to start weekly.

So can someone post the payouts from Saturday night? The whole principal of the matter is Casey put up $275 all in separately sealed envelopes with each class marked.The envolopes contained the cash and a business card to show the teams his generosity! Then to top it off you have several of the guys saying they didn't receive the money and knew nothing about The hubcap and Wheel Store trying to help the teams out in a already rough paying sport!

I was originally only told about the extra second place money on Late Models & Modifieds, so that is all I posted on Facebook. Later in the night I learned there was also $50 for Sportsman and $25 for Pro 4 second place finishers.

Ray was thrilled that Casey donated the extra money as when he told me about it he was very excited. I'm sure in the midst of all the things going on with opening night he probably forgot to relay the info about the sportsman and pro4s.. As Donnie said above, bring your pay slip and they will pay the difference if they shorted you.

How about posting the payout for the night? But it's a shame I'm the one asking and wanting to know this information and not even have anything to do with it but a fan wanting to see the guy's that entertain us week in week out get what they have coming!

I'm pretty sure most of us would race for free but thanks for looking out! Racers just want to race!

Everyone knows to make a small fortune in racing you have to start out with a large one lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back