Quincy Raceways Sunday April 26

CILTRAK

As of midnight on Saturday, we plan to be racing at Quincy Raceways Sunday with Super Late Models, Modifieds, IMCA Stock Cars, Sport Mods and Sport Compacts. We still are pretty wet, but expect a lot of drying Sunday. We will make a final decision at 11 Sunday. Watch this thread. If nothing changes, plan for Quincy to be racing.

Pit gates open at 3:00. Pill Draw closes at 5:00. Hot laps 5:30. Racing at 6:00

Call Ken Dobson at 217-371-3653 with any questions.

10:30 Update. Tommy and the guys have been at the track doing what they can. It's extremely wet and they can't yet really get on the track. Quote from Tommy: "Kenny, I want to race as bad as you do, but you can't imagine how wet this is right now. I can't get equipment on yet to get it drying. Give me 2 hours 'till 12:30 and see if we get a little heat. I'll do everything I possibly can... but give me till 12:30."

So... you have a race track that really wants to race tonight on this beautiful evening... and guys working hard that want to race too. We need a little heat, sun and wind... and time. Still confident he can work some magic and have us racing tonight... But wait to load till 12:30... Please check the hotline: 217-224-4100 and I'll update it if things change and will update here also. My cell phone needs a rest.

Back