Race Monitor App for I-55

DaveMcLain

This evening I've been using the Race Monitor app to keep an eye on the action at I-55 and it works GREAT on my Windows Phone. Thanks to whoever got that working.

Purchase and download the race monitor app to your phone. See live timing and scoring

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Dave could explain how this works please..?

A couple of weeks ago I bought the app for two bucks and installed it on my phone. I had not had a chance to try it out till yesterday evening. I didn't get to go to the races so I opened the app and I found I 55 raceway in the list of tracks. Then I was able to receive real time data right here at home. It works well but I have not figured out if it can give any historical data; from what I can tell it only shows what's happening in real time. I couldn't for instance look up what happened in a previous race, a heat race etc.

I'm using Windows Phone 8.1 so it may work differently on different phones but overall it's cool stuff.

A couple of weeks ago I bought the app for two bucks and installed it on my phone. I had not had a chance to try it out till yesterday evening. I didn't get to go to the races so I opened the app and I found I 55 raceway in the list of tracks. Then I was able to receive real time data right here at home. It works well but I have not figured out if it can give any historical data; from what I can tell it only shows what's happening in real time. I couldn't for instance look up what happened in a previous race, a heat race etc.

I'm using Windows Phone 8.1 so it may work differently on different phones but overall it's cool stuff.

You may have to buy the premium membership. Its another $5, I can look at the results and all lap times for all classes with it.

Back