Ricky Weiss Back to Winning Ways with I-94 Triumph

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member

Headingly, Manitoba, Canada (08/27/14)
– Ricky Weiss powered his #7 Derrick's Sandblasting/Bloomquist/ Pro Power Racing Engine Super Late Model to his fourteenth win of 2014 on Friday evening with a triumph at I-94 Speedway

Weiss started his outing at I-94 Speedway (Fergus Falls, Minnesota) by winning the second heat race. As a result he started fifth in the main event, and charged to the victory over Eric Breeschoten, Darrell Nelson, Casey Meyer, and Cody Skytland. Complete results are available at www.I94Speedways.com
On Saturday night the team made their first visit of 2014 to Madison Speedway (Madison, Minnesota) for a Late Model special event. Ricky came from the fifth starting spot to claim the win in his heat race, sending him to the redraw for the main event. Weiss was the recipient of the seventh starting spot for feature. Unfortunately, he was caught in a melee early, leaving him with sheet metal damage to his #7 entry. He held on for a seventh place finish in the final rundown. Full results from the event are available at www.MadisonSpeedwayMN.com
The Labor Day weekend, August 28th-31st, will be a very busy one for the team as they plan to enter four events in four days. Action opens on Thursday at Red River Co-Op Speedway (Winnipeg, Manitoba) before moving to I-94 Speedway (Fergus Falls, MN) on Friday evening. Saturday and Sunday will find Ricky competing in a pair of $1,600-to-win events at Viking Speedway (Alexandria, Minnesota). For more information on the events please visit www.victorylane.mb.ca/, www.I94Speedways.com, and www.VikingSpeedway.net .
Ricky Weiss would like to thank his marketing partners and sponsors including Derrick's Sandblasting. A.I.E. Bell Mobility, Hands On Excavating Inc., J&C Trucking, Turk Enterprises, Eibach Springs, Metalz In Motion, Speedworld Indoor Kart Track, New Vision Graphics, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.
For more information on Ricky Weiss please visit his website at www.WeissRacing7.com .

Thanks!
Ben Shelton, Owner
MSR Mafia - www.MSRMafia.com
The Midsouth Racing Scene - www.MidSouthRacing.com

Back