Roll Center Calculator...For FREE

Motorhead

www.workmonster.com
Here is a link to a free to download Roll Center Calculator. If you do not know where your roll center is located, you should, and if you do not know what a roll center is, well...

http://www.ece.utexas.edu/~santoluc/

If you find it useful, send the guy a buck or two. I have no business or personal relationship with the author, and in fact paid about $90 for the Roll Center program that I use.

has anyone tried this download ?i am a little scared to be the first one,i have had lots of computer problems in the past and usually if it sounds to good to be true it isnt on the other hand if it is good then i would like to a look at it thanks john goodson. sorry if this is good i am just being cautious

i d/l'ed it. no problem, also has a weight%'s program as well. it is a university site addy. hi mike!:D

Sorry..you are right. It downloaded..and is free. Not spam..or any of that crappolla. Im just bit defensive..too many weird sites now days that will load your computer up with spam and adware. My apologize to the guy who posted the link..good site people.

Back