Route 66 gearing

bryanracing55

Can anyone help with idea's for gearing for the TAG 60 class for the Route 66 series?
Starting with Norway next weekend? :rolleyes:

hope this helps

new castle 11-74 springfeild 10-74 if you want to run well at these tracks you should try to race at them before you go to them racing for points this will help your son get use to the track and help you with your set up these tracks are a little different on camber,caster and air pressure. hope this helps you out if you dont like what i have to say try calling Kent laukaitis 217-877-8877 he knows springfeild and is vey helpfull i hope you can see most of the sprint crowd dosent come to this web site. good luck go get them :)

Ya I see that. Thanks for all your input. Any thing you have to offer we take seriously. We just started travelling so the gearing and set up is new for me at these tracks. Sorry to sound so dum but that is what it is. It's hard to get someone to help, they think your out to beat them. Heck we are just glad to keep up at this point. We just want to get out there and get the experince and see if it is worth our time to travel.

Ofallon kid,
Thanks for the imfo. You said you think to use the 10/74 at Springfield, We will start with that. On the Springfield web site it says ( and I know the 2 classes are differnt but & please help me out on this) The Yammaha Jr. Class runs the 11/71 gear & we are in the TAG 60 class. Is there that much diff. between motorss or classes? Just looking to scale something off of since we seem not to be able to get much help. Thank you to the people that are willing to help. To us it's not about the top 5, it's about track time and doing our best. Yes we do wan't to win and are looking forward to that day but for now we know we have a long road in front of us. Thanks again.
Kent

Back