Rules questions for the RACERS

stpower

Do you guys think that some rules are antiquated? Are there things in the rule books that just dont make sense anymore? What about "no weight jacks" on pure streets, why not? Wouldnt that make setting up the car easier, and the cost is very minimal. What about the "stock" ignition module that most rule books mandate? Why, when you can get a good racing module for about the same cost as a parts store piece? And how do you tell the difference when a guy pulls the sticker off the good one?
These are just some food for thought, lets here some ideas to "update" the rule books.

No 3/4 truck rear ends....Most floater rearends have a snout the same diameter as the old 3/4 ton truck, just a bit shorter..and if someone wants to use those old heavy things let um do it!!

Those r exactly the kind of things i am talking about. Tracks just keep copying rulebooks without updating. Racing technology is evolving and constantly changing and i believe the rules need to do the same. Another 1 i thought of is not aloowing a brake adjustor, everybodyhas the pedal setup anyway so what r u saving by not running the handle?

Back