Rusty griffaw

fast cat

What he just did on the restart was bs I have been a fan of his forever no more and allied should be ashamed of there selfs for letting that happen. But we all know rusty is an allied fav

Well for those of us that have to do the work thing fill us in as to what he done that your so upset about?

I big big big time jump the start was very
Blanted spanky did not like the start and of course mike maginnty over road it

Why is that rustys fault. Every driver tries to get advantage If officials r spineless then it should b level playing field. Gotta b leading to get the chance!!!

Fastcat I hear Kermits modified and hauler are for sale. I'm sure he would be glad to make you a great deal on a package. Maybe you should try it.

Well for those of us that have to do the work thing fill us in as to what he done that your so upset about?
Lord knows I'm not a front runner but I don't blame Rusty or anyone else for that matter for trying to get a jump if they're going to give it to you take it!

You know it just occurred to me...fastcat is always bashing Allied weather it be I-55 or Belleville but yet he is always at one of the two tracks!! Allied must not be that bad if you continue to give them your money!!! This guy is a character I tell ya!!

I wasnt listening to the radio so idk.if mcginnity over ruled a restart. But it wouldnt surprise me. The guy has always had a power complex. But to dislike griffaw because he got a early start and they didnt call it back is crap. If you wanna dislike the guy, im sure theres SOMETHING else you could find reason in (car too red, his beard is too properly trimmed etc). Go complain at the talking heads of "Allied" or whatever they call themselves now.

So let me get this straight... "1 it was a heat race..#2 u are complaining about a start to a heat race (did I say heat race?) so let's put some blinkers on the cars.. Maybe Russ should have given hand signals to what he was going to do. (fun) then I heard a driver who has NEVER won a race decided to give The Flash advice after the HEAT...someine getting too big for their britches. Is this a Serious post????

Just a by product of the moronic double file restarts. I mean that's what the fans wanted to see with the double file restarts right? mayhem, torn up race cars etc... It was gonna fill the grandstands with spectators....That hasn't exactly happened.

So let's get all the cars wired with brake lights, blinkers maybe even they can text each other throughout race. ...and let's get the party started.. Kinda like bleachers along 270 traffic.. I am excited!!!

back in the day --allied started the races 3 wide--FROM A SATNDSTILL--we had a lift pin attached to a small chain--we put it between the LF lower a frame and the frame rail to get more traction on the start-the pin would fall out going into turn 1---------------------AND if rusty was setting the pace then he can darn well PRESS DA BUTTON N GO-----------------------------------------------JMO-----------------------------AND I am not a fan of double file starts

Back