Sam Driggers and Jason Feger discuss the LaSalle situation on this edition of Pedal to the Metal

Doug

Announcer
On this week’s edition of Pedal to the Metal, we hear from UMP’s Sam Driggers and racer Jason Feger and get their thoughts on the suspensions handed down in the wake of Thaw Brawl at LaSalle Speedway. Fernando Alonso was introduced to the press last weekend at the Indy Car Grand Prix of Alabama, and we’ve got the audio for you, plus from the Charlotte Motor Speedway Lenny Batycki stops by with his thoughts on the announcement of Dale Earnhardt Jr’s retirement at the end of the 2017 NASCAR season and Brand Mudd highlights the upcoming 4 Wide NHRA Nationals rat the Z-Max Dragway.

http://www.allamericanracetalk.com/pedal-to-the-metal-4-27-17/

I have to agree with Jason,,UMP was there,,why didn't they send the team home before the race event started?

Also when Best Motorsports ran at Eldora earlier why wasn't anything done by UMP there I think I pretty well know why

Sammy said that UMP loses money over this deal. Well if Tony Izzo decides to go ahead and race non-sanctioned and assuming the racers use Hoosier tires then UMP still benefits from the track racing. They will still collect their $26.50 for each Hoosier tire sold to LaSalle racers.

UMP could have penalized Izzo in many different ways than suspending his sanction for a year. Sam Driggers and Brian Carter have a vendetta against Tony Izzo and this was an easy way to get him. #RICO

Sammy said that UMP loses money over this deal. Well if Tony Izzo decides to go ahead and race non-sanctioned and assuming the racers use Hoosier tires then UMP still benefits from the track racing. They will still collect their $26.50 for each Hoosier tire sold to LaSalle racers.

UMP could have penalized Izzo in many different ways than suspending his sanction for a year. Sam Driggers and Brian Carter have a vendetta against Tony Izzo and this was an easy way to get him. #RICO
Very true but it might just come back around and bite him in the butt

Back