Save $3 on World of Outlaws Late Model Tickets for I-30 Speedway

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Little Rock, Arkansas (03/26/14) - Just three days remain until the stars and cars of the World of Outlaws (WoO) Super Late Models thunder into I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, Arkansas) this Saturday, March 29th for an event that boasts a $10,000 top prize and a total purse of over $50,000 at the 1/4 mile oval.

Race fans please note that you can save $3 per grandstand ticket by purchasing in advance. Advanced adult, grandstand admission tickets are available for $25, which is a $3 savings. Tickets may be purchased in advanced by calling 501-455-4567 or by e-mailing Tracey Clay at raceytlc@sbcglobal.net. When e-mailing, please put "WoOLM" in the subject line. This offer is valid through 5pm cst on Friday, March 28th.
Tickets may be purchased at the gate for $28 on the day of the show. Grandstand admission for children ages 6-12 years-of-age are $5, when accompanied by an adult, and ages 5 & under are free in the grandstand area. Pit passes are $35.

Shane Clanton, who won the inaugural WoO event at the facility in 2013 leads a talented field of WoO travelers into battle including current point leader, Brandon Sheppard (Illinois), Darrell Lanigan (Kentucky), Rick Eckert (Pennsylvania), Frank Heckenast Jr. (Illinois) , Tim McCreadie (New York), Chub Frank (Pennsylvania), Morgan Bagley (Texas), Eric Wells (Kentucky), Clint Smith (Georgia), Boom Briggs (Pennsylvania), Jack Sullivan (Arkansas), Chase Junghans (Kansas), and more.

A strong field of national, regional, and local competitors also have their sights set on claiming the big money in the event including Billy Moyer, Bub McCool, Billy Moyer Jr., Jared Landers, Wendell Wallace, Timothy Culp, Tanner English, Robert Baker, Kyle Bronson, Jon Mitchell, Kyle Beard, Tommy Surrett, Chandler Petty, Raymond Merrill, Garrett Alberson, and many more.

Entries from more than fourteen states are expected to be in action at the oval known as "Hammer Hill".

With the huge event just a few days away, track promoter Tracey Clay is excited about hosting the WoO Super Late Models again.

"Right now it looks like Mother Nature is going to give us a beautiful day on Saturday evening, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the forecast continues to hold true," notes Clay. "The phone has been absolutely ringing off the hook this week. It's pretty clear that fans and racers are ready for this event." She concludes by saying, "I'm just as excited as everybody else, and I look forward to seeing both new and familiar faces here with us on Saturday night!"

A complete program for the WoO Super Late Models will be contested including Ohlins Shocks qualifying, heat race action, last chance events, and the 50 lap, $10,000-to-win/$700-to-start finale.

Joining the World of Outlaws Super Late Models on the evening's card are IMCA Open Wheel Modifieds and Super Stocks.

The grandstand gate and the pit gate will open at 3pm with time trials at 7pm and racing action to follow.

For more information on the event, please visit www.I-30Speedway.com and www.WoOLMS.com .

Thanks!
Ben Shelton, Owner
MSR Mafia - www.MSRMafia.com

The Midsouth Racing Scene - www.MidSouthRacing.com

Back