SELLING MY DAMAGED PREDATOR CHEAP

FIREBALL

This was the black #27 that Johnny Seets drove as a rookie-I got it from John and it was a super driving car-TILL some one spun out on the back stretch at Highland and I slid into him-knocked the floater partly out-bent the right side frame rail (fixable according to BJ Seets and Gary Walker)no damage what so ever to the front stub (metric I think)steering-cocpit-fuel cell area all fine-trashed the body--selling with out the floater for $375.-can deliver- the front stub is perfect-and complete--call 618 654 5122 -will post pictures asap

This was the black #27 that Johnny Seets drove as a rookie-I got it from John and it was a super driving car-TILL some one spun out on the back stretch at Highland and I slid into him-knocked the floater partly out-bent the right side frame rail (fixable according to BJ Seets and Gary Walker)no damage what so ever to the front stub (metric I think)steering-cocpit-fuel cell area all fine-trashed the body--selling with out the floater for $375.-can deliver- the front stub is perfect-and complete--call 618 654 5122 -will post pictures asap

Back