SFCR - Schedule Change for the Queens Royale

Per a Facebook post by St. Francois County Raceway:
*Schedule Change regarding Queens Royale*
Adjust your calendars, folks! We are pushing the Queens Royale back a week. This show was originally scheduled for Saturday, September 19th, which will now be a regular race night PLUS special guests, the WAR Series Non-Wing Sprints. That will also be the last points night.

The following weekend will be the Queens Royale, and it will now be a 2-Day Show!
Thursday, 9-24 - Open Practice, All Classes
Friday, 9-25 - $2,000 to win, $200 to Start
Saturday, 9-26 - $5,000 to win, $400 to Start

Other classes TBA. More info coming soon!

Good call on this one, I remember camping in the parking lot when it used to be a 2 day show years ago! just hope there's no big sprint shows that weekend!

I understand that is why it was moved. There were conflicting races on the original weekend including Outlaws in Iowa and Minnesota which would draw the Knoxville/NSL cars. Outlaws are at Eldora on Friday and Michigan on Saturday. As good as the NSL race was in May, you would expect that several of those guys would show up for $5,000 to win.

Now it's on the same weekend as the big ASCS 2 day show at Wheatland. A lot of the NSL guys run 360s occasionally too. It'll be interesting to see what happens. Making it 2 days and paying more can't hurt.

it is also the same weekend as the doe run and gateway vintage heartland classic at doe run raceway on sept 25 and 26

it is also the same weekend as the doe run and gateway vintage heartland classic at doe run raceway on sept 25 and 26
Didn't realize that. Ouch. A lot of the Doe Run folks attend Farmington too. I wonder if there was a conversation between the two. Hate to see a special Doe Run already has scheduled get stepped on.

I think the Vintage races on Sept 25/26 are
Vintage cars only.

THANX RICH

Back