Show-Me LateModels To Invade LebanonMidway In LP Birthday Bash

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Lebanon,Mo.-Latemodels will return to the action track of the LebanonMidwaySpeedway on Friday Night Sept 3 to kick off the Labor Day Holiday Weekend as the Race Bros Farm& Home Supply Show-Me Racin Series rolls into Lebanon.

This is the only scheduled apperance of 2010 for Latemodel Racing at the Midway with current Show-Me Racin Series point leader Justin Wells of Aurora heading up a stellar field of drivers in the Larry Phillips Birthday Bash.The original date was set for July but mother nature won that event so the race name was moved to this date in honor of the 5 time Nascar Weekly Racing Series Champion.

The most recent winner of the Show-Me Racin Series Ken "The Flying Farmer"Essary who defeated Wells at SpringfieldRaceway will be rolling his familiar Yellow 55 into the Midway along with Aurora's Darrell and Dustin Mooneyham,Lebanon's Brandon McCormick,Lebanon Midway former champion Tony Jackson Jr,Series points runner-up Randy"The Z-Man"Zimmerman of Fort Scott,Kansas,last years Rookie of the Year and currently third in points Larry Campbell of Van Buren,Ark.,Springfield's Chris Morelock,former Midway SuperStock racer Dwight Neihoff of Lockwood,16 year old standout Colton Dunlap of Oklahoma,the very first ever Midway LateModel feature winner Shane Essary of Aurora and many others.With the Holiday Weekend and several LateModel events going on,car counts are expected to be strong.

Adult Admission is set for $15 while Kids 10 and under are Free.Pitpasses are scheduled to be $30.Support classes will be FactoryStocks,B-Mods,StreetStocks,and PureStocks competing in point races

Gates will open at 5 with hotlaps at 7:05 and Racing at 8PM Sharp.
For more information on the Show-Me Series contact Randy Mooneyham at 417-224-7074 and for information on the MidwaySpeedway contact Jack Jones at 417-594-0594 or visit the website at WWW.LebanonMidwaySpeedway.Com

Back