Silver Dollar Nationals Up Next For Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series

lolmdspr

Silver Dollar Nationals Up Next For Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series

WAYCROSS, GA (July 17 2014) – The Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series heads to the state of Nebraska this weekend for the 4th Annual Silver Dollar Nationals at I-80 Speedway in Greenwood, NE. This mega event is also part of the ASi Racewear Crown Jewel Cup - Presented by DirtonDirt.com. The Silver Dollar Nationals is also co-sanctioned by the Lucas Oil MLRA. I-80 Speedway promoter Joe Kosiski has increased this year’s Silver Dollar Nationals purse to $30,000 to win and $1,400 to start with 32 cars starting the feature event. The United States Modified Touring Series (USMTS) will also be on hand running two full shows on Friday and Saturday nights.

This crown jewel event gets underway on Thursday night, July 17th with an open practice for both the Super Late Models and USMTS Modifieds. Then on Friday night, July 18th the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series will run Heat Races lined up by pill draw and using the passing points system. Each LOLMDS competitor will compete in two separate Heat Races on Friday night. The USMTS Modified Series will run a complete show on Friday night, in conjunction with the LOLMDS. Then on Saturday night July 19th the LOLMDS will run B-mains and a Belt Bash Non-Qualifiers Race paying $3,000 to win and $300 to start - to drivers failing to make the feature event. Following the B-Mains and Non-Qualifiers race on Saturday, the stars and cars of the LOLMDS will compete in the 80-lap Silver Dollar Nationals feature event with Jimmy Owens returning as the defending race winner.

For tickets and information about I-80 Speedway visit the track website at www.i80speedway.com.

“The series is thrilled to head back to I-80 Speedway this weekend for the running of the Silver Dollar Nationals. Joe Kosiski and his entire staff are great to work with and we look forward to seeing all the fans in Nebraska again this year. This event has really grown in just a few short years and has become a must see event for fans to attend. Last year’s Silver Dollar Nationals was one of the best races of the year”, stated Ritchie Lewis, Director, Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series.

For the latest breaking news about the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series, including the 2014 tour schedule,TV schedule, drivers, sponsors and all the information about the series, visit the official website at:www.lucasdirt.com.

Follow the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series on the social media outlets at: www.facebook.com/lucasdirt andhttps://twitter.com/lucasdirt

Track Information- Thursday-Saturday July 17-19th

I-80 Speedway
Location: 13909 238th St Greenwood, NE 68366 Track Phone #: (402) 342-3453
Promoter: Ed Kosiski — (402) 659-3301

Tire Rule

Fronts – Hoosier WRS55
Left Rear – Hoosier 1640, LM40, WRS55
Right Rear – Hoosier 06, LM40, WRS55
Event Purses

Belt Bash Non-Qualifier Purse:

1. $3,000, 2. 1,500, 3. $1,000, 4. $800, 5. $600, 6. $500, 7. $450, 8. $400, 9. $375, 10. $350, 11. $325, 12-20. $300

Silver Dollar Nationals Feature Purse:

1. $30,000, 2. $12,000, 3. $7,000, 4. $6,000, 5. $5,000, 6. $3,500, 7. $2,500, 8. $2,400, 9. $2,300, 10. $2,200, 11. $2,100, 12. $2,000, 13. $1,800, 14. $1,600, 15. $1,550, 16. $1,500, 17. $1,475 ,18. $1,450 ,19. $1,425, 20- 32. $1,400

Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Official Sponsors Include:

ASi Racewear - "The Official Merchandise Vendor" of the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series
E3 Spark Plugs - "The Official Spark Plug" of the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series
Fast Orange- “The Official Hand Cleaner” of the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series
GEICO - "The Official Insurance" of the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series
General Tire - "The Official Tire" of the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series
Hoosier Tire - "The Official Race Tire" of the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series
iON Cameras – “The Official Camera” of the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series
Lucas Oil Products - "The Official Oil" of the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series
MAVTV “American Real” - "The Official TV Network" of the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series
Optima Batteries - "The Official Battery" of the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series
Ole Smoky Moonshine – “The Official Moonshine” of the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series
ProtectTheHarvest.com-"The Official Protect the Harvest Campaign” of the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series
Super Clean- “Official Cleaner-Degreaser” of the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series
Sunoco Race Fuels - "The Official Fuel" of the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series

Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Marketing Partners Include:

Allstar Performance, AR Bodies, Bad Boy Mowers, Barry Wright Race Cars, Black Diamond/Club 29 Chassis, Bloomquist Race Cars, Brodix, Clements Race Engines, COMP Cams, Cornett Racing Engines, C&R Racing Inc., Crawford Supply, CJ Rayburn Race Cars, CV Products, DirtonDirt.com, Dunn-Benson Ford, Dyers Top Rods, Edelbrock, Eibach Springs, Fast Shafts, Fast Orange, Fuel Safe Fuel Cells, FK Rod Ends, Georgia Boot, Grover Race Engines, Hawk Performance, Hedman Hedders, Hot Rod Processing, Hot Rod Tracker, Industrial Pressure Washers (IPW), Jay (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ens Racing Engines, JRi Shocks, Keyser MFG, Kuntz Race Engines, Longhorn Chassis, MasterSbilt Chassis, Midwest Sheet Metal, Miller Welders, Öhlins Shocks, Outerwears, Performance Bodies, Pierce Racecars, Pro Power Racing Engines, RaceTec Pistons, Revelution Race Cars, Rick Schwallie Photography, Rocket Chassis, Roush Yates Parts, Simpson Race Products, Total Seal, Traeger Grills, Vic Hill Race Engines, Weld Racing Wheels, Wrisco, 5150 Race Trailers

Back