Southern Illinois Raceway in Search of Announcer

K-Dawg30

Southern Illinois Raceway is in search of a full time announcer for the 2015 season. The current announcer (me) will be moving away and unable to do it every week. I would be willing to let someone come and announce at some of our remaining events to get their feet wet if they would like. This is a paying position. This person needs to be dedicated to be at SIR on Saturdays from May- the first part of October. The only nights they will not be needed is when POWRi comes and during our Highbanks Hustle and Terry Sprague Memorial.

This is a great and fun job. You get into the races for free and get paid! Our track has a reputation for producing some of the best racing you will see! The website is www.southernillinoisraceway.org . We run Micro Sprints, Dwarfs, and Mod Lites on a weekly basis (7 classes total). Races are usually over between 10:30-11:30 on a typical night, so you can get home at a reasonable hour.

If interested you may private message me or private message the Facebook page (Southern Illinois Raceway).

Thanks,
Kurt Hermann

Back