Steet Stock/Spares/Roller For Sale!

Kyle Swip

I previously had my street stock and spares listed for sale on this site. Since then, however, we discovered a polar-vortex-related engine problem. I now am reposting what I have for sale, minus a working engine. The engine currently in it, a stock 350, will go with the car, but the block is no good. This car will be sold with everything needed to go racing other than, like I said, a working engine, and also one of the lead blocks. Along with the water infested engine, this includes the seat, fuel cell, aluminum double pass radiator (I believe), a Ford 9" rear with 411 gear, a 184 transmission, and more. I also would like to sell all of the spares with it (I would rather not sell them separately). The spares include two extra transmissions, 189 and 168, spare driveshaft, 14 extra hoosier tires, 5 spare rims, and there may be a few other parts. I will double check what all I have this week. I am asking $2500 firm for everything mentioned above.

The car currently has the front nose off, but that will go with. The picture posted is before last season, but there is no insane body or frame damage.

I also have a rolling chassis for sale. It is a Monte Carlo, and has the steering, suspension, roll cage, and a few body panels. Also has four wheels and tires, and a Chevy 10-bolt rear end with what we were told is a 411 rear gear. $500 firm is the price for the roller.

My number is 618-410-426six. Call or text and I will get back with you as soon as possible.
Thanks!
image-4.jpeg
photo.JPG

Last edited:

Back