Steve Kinser Returning To Bloomington Speedway

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
By Mike O'Leary

The Bloomington Speedway and the National Sprint Tour are excited to announce that “The King” is coming home! After a several year absence, Steve Kinser and all the sprint car greats are returning to the Speedway for one night of action packed 410 winged sprint car racing on Friday, June 2, 2006. With Kinser will be the entire National Sprint Tour field: Jason Meyers, Danny Lasoski, Joey Saldana, Paul McMahan, Tim Shaffer, Shane Stewart and many more. Of course, there’ll probably be another Kinser or two there as well. Did someone say “Bob Kinser”?

Mike Miles, owner of the Speedway commented: “Bloomington Speedway is rich in racing history, as much as any track in the country. It’s only fitting that one of racings’ hero’s returns here to race where his career started. The entire Kinser family name and the Speedway go hand in hand. With the NST field, including Steve, you can pay for a seat, but you’ll only need the front edge. We hope all our racing friends can join us on June 2, 2006 for a racing event like no other.”

Kinser was equally as ecstatic: “My Dad, my brother, my son, my cousins, we all grew up racing here at the Bloomington Speedway. It’s my home track, and Bloomington will always be my home. I owe this community a lot, and more than any race I’ll run this year, I want to win Mike’s race on June 2. This NST field is something special; you’ll see the best in the business. And please come down to the pits after the show, so I can thank you and say Hello.”

DON’T MISS THIS ONE!!!!

June 2, 2006
Tickets available day of race only.

Back