Still looking

superspeed

For the perfect promoter to lease the track for 2011 i know ur out there so pickup the phone u will be glad u did the racers are ready just ask them

call vernon 314 575 5165

179092_106974382713427_100002025971802_47129_7330141_n.jpg
[/IMG]

You’re welcome sprintman. I was only there twice, July 4th 2008 when the crowd was dismal but the fireworks were great and August 15th 2008 when these pictures were taken. The sprint show was some kind of O’Reilly Auto Parts traveling series I think? Stands were packed that night and the fans saw a great sprint show. The track closed shortly after that. I’m so glad I took pictures that night to keep the memories alive.

Untitled 3 (1).jpgThat would have been Midwest Allstar's series. I was not there that night , I would have loved to have had my car there . I really think the place can be alive again . I would LOVE to have that track , I just need the wallet to catch up with the idea's ! Thank you again .

i have to agree with having racers get together and maybe doing it. i've also always thought that maybe if one of the nascar guys could get ahold of the track like stewart and schrader have done it would work greatly. just a thought. hopefully someone or someone(s) will get together and get it going. if so i sure hope to see sprints ran there.

I've never been to this track, but from the pictures it looks like it's one of the best maintained dirt tracks around here.

Back