Belle-Clair Speedway Summer Nationals Thank You

POWRi

I wanted to personally thank all the fans and race teams that came out and supported the races last night. All the stars aligned with the weather, car count and great racing. Myself, Brian and all the Allied officials are working very hard at keeping Bell-Vegas open.

We have learned a lot in the last two years and have big surprises for 2017. Once again thank you all for your support.

Kenny Brown

Bell-Vegas always has a great sn. Keep up the great work. Thanks to all drivers and track personal.

It was the best weather we have had for this event in years. Thanks everyone who came out. It was a good event and the features were worth the money to watch. Don't remember a Summer Nationals event that was not good at Belle Clair Speedway. Thanks drivers for coming and making it a good night of racing.

Thank you, Mr. Brown, for stepping up to keep Belle-Clair open. I have come to love this little bullring since I moved here about 10 years ago. Looking forward to see what you and Brian can do for this great track in the future.

I wanted to personally thank all the fans and race teams that came out and supported the races last night. All the stars aligned with the weather, car count and great racing. Myself, Brian and all the Allied officials are working very hard at keeping Bell-Vegas open.

We have learned a lot in the last two years and have big surprises for 2017. Once again thank you all for your support.

Kenny Brown
Track prep was excellent and was kept that way all night great job very professional. Thanks

Thanks Kenny for a great night of racing, track was fast, and the Late Models and Mods used every inch of it, and then some.

The only issue we had, was the food vendor was not prepared for the crowds. We ended up going in the Expo Hall to get food.

All in all, it was one of the best nights of racing at the bullring we have seen in a while, aside from Midgets, which are in a league of their own

great racing, thanks again for keeping track going & we better enjoy pierce while we can watch him. got to be looking to bigger things. & great track prep by kirk b, if anybody can keep a track racey it;s him of courses he's had a lot of practice.

Let's don't forget get about all the pit Crew Guys and gals 28 races in I think 32 days them pit Crew Guys and gals work there butts off on them cars every night for us to see great racing like that. Just want to thank u crew for doing such great job on cars. Thank u.

great racing, thanks again for keeping track going & we better enjoy pierce while we can watch him. got to be looking to bigger things. & great track prep by kirk b, if anybody can keep a track racey it;s him of courses he's had a lot of practice.
Curt Benedick is one of the best in the nation to get a race track in racing order. He needs to be doing other tracks in the St. Louis area so better racing is available nightly.

Back