Federated Auto Parts @ I-55 SummerNationals are rained out. Reset for august 17

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Rained out.. Rescheduled for august 17

uploadfromtaptalk1372541944841.jpg

Jimmy have a question for ya. If the last date is July 20th then how does the 17th come into play? That is almost another month after the last schedule date.

Jimmy I don't think The Moyers and the regulars that are on the SN Tour will be back or not if it isn't for points. I know that Top Row already posted the 40grand to win race. I just do not see all of them coming back if it isn't for SN points. Sounds to me that this could be a regular show with a few extra racers.

Points or not it's still a 10K to win show. There will be plenty of good cars. The other option is to just cancel the race altogether.

Jimmy I don't think The Moyers and the regulars that are on the SN Tour will be back or not if it isn't for points. I know that Top Row already posted the 40grand to win race. I just do not see all of them coming back if it isn't for SN points. Sounds to me that this could be a regular show with a few extra racers.

$10,000 to win, there will be a lot more there than regulars and a few extras...

Ya it would just suck if one of these locals that supports these tracks every weekend would win that kind of money, lol. There will still be cars, just different ones.

Back