Tri-City Speedway Summit Modified Mania biggest ever $90,000 in Purse.$500 Fast Time each day.Point Fund/Contingencies

Revin

10th Annual Summit Modified Mania has grown over the past years and with this years Purse and Contingencies worth over $90,000 with a payout and full program each day.

Payout of the 3 days is the Highest ever. Thursday $3,000...Friday...$4,000...Saturday $5,000 ($300 to start each day).

Summit Racing Equipment - $500 Total Product Certificates for overall Top Ten Point Championship
10/$50each

Mullins Race Engines sponsoring the Fast Time Award each night with $500 to the overall fast qualifier each night..

Larry Shaw Race Cars sponsoring $100 product sponsor each night to the Hard Charger.

Hoosier Racing Tire Sponsoring the Dash each night with the winner receiving a Hoosier Racing Tire.

Fast Shafts Sponsoring a $50 product Sponsor in the “B” Main each night on a radom draw to a Non-Transfer position.

Radical Race Gear $100 Gift Certificate for a Race Suit each night.

More contingencies TBA.

Special Thanks to all our sponsors for making the 10th Annual Summit Modified Mania one of the biggest ever. Summit Racing Equipment, Mullins Race Engines, A-1 Towing, Hoosier Racing Tire, Larry Shaw Race Cars, Bad Boy Mower and Fast Shafts.

Last edited:
I wasn't trying to cause a problem I tried to call an didn't get an answer fingered you were busy an figured I might not be the only one wanting to know all good see you Thursday sitting here like a kid waiting to go to six flags for the first time

What time is hot laps Thursday? Sorry if this info was posted already, I looked around and couldn't find it.

Back