TCS modified mania night 1

bandit1881

M. Austin #81
If you weren't there last night for theopening night of mod mania.....all I can say is you missed some good racing......heat races weren't all that stellar, but the c-mains, b-mains, and features were pretty dang good.....side by side racing up front and in the middle of the pack......72 modified, and 30ish late models....two fast grooves....and now it's the weekend.... I hope to see even more cars in the field tonight and tomorrow..... Some great drivers in town this weekend.....

Agreed. With Belleville and Highland both off this weekend would be nice to see more of our local drivers. Beilong, Tyler Delbert, Brett Korves in the modifieds. Zobrist (Chad & Jason), Mike Schulte, Rick Salter in the late models , just to name a few.

Just a little bit of interesting information ... 10 states were represented on night 1 within the 72 cars ... here is the breakdown ..

IL 31 cars
MO 22 cars
KY 5 cars
NC 3 cars
MN 1 car
IN 5 cars
IA 1 car
TN 2 cars
MI 1 car
AR 1 car

Would love to see several more mod shows like this though out the season...they put on a much better show then the LM imo! I also agree Kevin and crew did a great job on the track! Hats off to Kevin and Tammy for all they do in bringing us fans and teams some of the best entertainment in the area!

hey,,DB--is that you in the video posted on this site??? bet some fans gon-a want ya-alls autograph---don't get a big head now--LOL

Back