Tech at highland

why don't you guys shut the F.U.C. up------highest overall car count--great track and great racing--and you internet trolls just gotta start SHI**--------------------------just my opinion ---
With all due respect Lenny why dont you stfu, not having scales is definitely a legitimate concern. Nobody got on here bashing them they were just asking a valid question

not trying to offend any one but we should be thank full we have a local track to race on--the first two posters joined just to bitch--every one that races knows the scales have not been used--and I would bet that 99.9% of the cars are on the money weight wise--hard lefts if you would have brought up the issue it would have made the ?? more legit than the trolls joining just to start shit-- I have been at this game for over 50 years and I can tell you highland is just scraping by money wise-- that is JUST MY OPINION--thank you

why don't you guys shut the F.U.C. up------highest overall car count--great track and great racing--and you internet trolls just gotta start SHI**--------------------------just my opinion ---
Highland not enforcing the rules is probably the reason they have the highest overall car count .

tell ya what I will do--go by the grain scales at Overbecks and ask them to turn the display around so it can be read from the scale-------- if you think some one is light then put up say $100 - go and scale the car--light you get your money back--legal the car owner gets the C note----

I have to disagree on the tech. From my understanding Highland has not actually been teching let's say the top 5 cars but each night they do walk around and have been looking at different things each week. I have to pat them on the back for that and that is probably why they are getting good car counts. And it's not just a certain car they are looking at, I'm being told it's just random cars they are looking at. I guess I will find out in a few weeks. I will have mine there so only time will tell.

Cant just shout down anybody who has a question, it was at least reasonable. And you have no idea who is making weight and who is not. 99% when they know there are no scales huh? Il take that bet. Shut up and be happy with what you got is not the direction we want to go.

So your saying it's okay to have no scales/rules? Your a troll!! Just because your junk can't win does it make it right for the other guy's who work their ass off all week to lose to a guy who is cheating? Best thing they can do is eliminate the weight rule then no more bitching

never said it was OK to not have scales/rules---I guess I should have been a bit clearer as the original posters were shown as ''new members''and that is why I went off the deep end so to speak as I have seen people join just to start shi**-----that said rules are needed to keep racers honest -- do you really think a lot of cars are light?

never said it was OK to not have scales/rules---I guess I should have been a bit clearer as the original posters were shown as ''new members''and that is why I went off the deep end so to speak as I have seen people join just to start shi**-----that said rules are needed to keep racers honest -- do you really think a lot of cars are light?
I'm not a new member I had to get a new name because my email got hack and forgot my password. I'm not saying peeps are light but when your not scaling cars people will cheat. I don't care if people get mad at me for saying that but it's the true. Look at the dope tire situation.

It wasnt a well kept secret that they havent had a working scale for years,the one they had had a bad cell or something like that so they acted like it worked.

This is just an opinion but must the people that race thr race Friday and with the way cars r set up now thr isn't to many people that will rescale a car for highland Saturday after racing Friday just to b light.. people don't get everything is so precise now to b up front...

not trying to offend any one but we should be thank full we have a local track to race on--the first two posters joined just to bitch--every one that races knows the scales have not been used--and I would bet that 99.9% of the cars are on the money weight wise--hard lefts if you would have brought up the issue it would have made the ?? more legit than the trolls joining just to start shit-- I have been at this game for over 50 years and I can tell you highland is just scraping by money wise-- that is JUST MY OPINION--thank you
Maybe you could let them borrow your scale.do you even put your car on a scale? How much money do you make a year from highland speedway?you go out there make to laps and pull off. The money they give you for that they would be able to buy a set for the track.

Back