the cotton bowl cup oct. 16th,17th, and 18th

dtman

just wanted to know if any of the modified drivers are coming down to poplar bluff speedway this weekend

After last years marathon not a chance one suggestion skip the two hours of hot lapping per night if people don't have their cars figured out by October they're not going to figure them out

Thanks! Just answered the question if I was going down there this weekend. I think I'll skip it too. Tracks always complaining about not being able to draw fans, but sure figured out how to run them off.

I agree that last year's was drawn out way too long. But in their defense the track was under new management and that was one of (if not the) first race since the track reopened. Now thats not to say that this weekend won't be drawn out like last year but hopefully it'll go a lot smoother.

in poplar bluff's defence when I first moved down here they didn't know what they were doing super ruff track,drawn out shows three times longer than they should be but since they have had some time to figure things out they do pretty good matter of fact the last five times I have been there the cars in the heat races came out at turn two quick line up when they came out of turn four green flag start of heat race very quick show not like Pevely but pretty good I went to I-55 for 24 yrs. but poplar bluff is pretty good.

last night for practice at poplar bluff speedway
34 modified
2 crate late models
2 uscs sprints

14 super street
13 street
10 mini stock (pro 4) so around 70 cars be a lot more to night for all their heat races

Back