Highland Speedway The Lester Robertson Memorial First Annual B-Mod Fall Nationals Presented by Stellar Gaming Oct 3-4

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Sept 1, 2014 (Highland IL) October 3rd and 4th the fabled Highland Speedway plays host to the First Annual Lester Robertson B-Mod Fall Nationals presented by Stellar Gaming.

Drivers from across the Midwest will have a chance of winning $2000 first place money, the largest payout in the history of this rapidly growing class.

This event named for long time sportsman driver and car owner Ronnie Robertson’s late son.

The two day event will feature group qualifying, heat races, and a dash commencing on Friday October 3rd and on Saturday October 4th, the last chance races and the main event a 60 lap feature.

The event will also include Street Stocks racing for $500 and Pro 4’s (Hornets) $300 in first place prize money, these classes will pill draw for starting position and run heats and dash’s Friday and consi’s and Features on Saturday.

All classes will follow the Highland Speedway 2014 rules (Hornets use 2013 rules).

Grandstand admission will be $8.oo each day with kids under 12 free. NO COOLERS PERMITTED in the grandstand. There will be concessions plus soda and beer available. Free camping and an after race party held in the pits on Friday night with live entertainment.

Pit passes for the two day event are $50.
Single day will be $30.
B- Mod Entry fee is $50. 00 in advance and $75.00 the day of the event.
Pre entries must be mailed to
Steve Stevenson / B-Mod Fall Nationals
P.O.B. 398
Pocahontas IL 62275

And must be post marked no later than September 26, 2014 Make checks payable to B-Mod Fall Nationals Please include with your check the drivers name and car number.
NO REFUNDS Rain Date is Oct 5th

THIS RACE EVENT IS DESIGNED FOR THE “LITTLE GUY”
Driver eligibility: If you have won a Modified or Super Late Model Track or National Championship in the last 5 years YOU ARE INELIGIBLE!!!

For more information contact Steve at 618 – 799 – 9222
*This Race Is Not Promoted by Highland Speedway.*

Highland speedway Lester Robertson memorial, gates open Friday October 3rd at 4:00 hot laps/qualifying at 7:00

$2000 to win $150 to start A main

The entry fee has been lowered to $30. Everybody who has prepaid already will have remaining applied to their pit pass.

Saturday gates open at 3:00 with hot laps starting at 5:00

There will be a 20 lap non qualifier race for the b mods that did not make the a main on Saturday.

Should be an awesome show for each class just excited to see the hornets back on the track again will finally give some local drivers a chance to compete at home track. Hopefully this class is gonna have alot of support so show up cars get a roll call for the weekend spice it up for the fans

Can someone inbox me a phone number for Ronnie Robertson. I need to talk to him before Friday if possible. Thanks a lot.

THIS RACE EVENT IS DESIGNED FOR THE “LITTLE GUY”
Driver eligibility: If you have won a Modified or Super Late Model Track or National Championship in the last 5 years YOU ARE INELIGIBLE!!!

This needs to be for the hornets also , give the guys that shows up every week N try's to win but get maybe a top 5 I'm sure some will hate me for sayin this, I don't care. But this needs to be for the guys that don't have the fund to win every week, this class has Gottin way out of control,
Jmo n last post about it

Well that might work but u wouldn't have very many cars show up and I'm sure steve wouldn't wanna lose car count and fans over trying to make a few hornet drivers happy by not letting whoever show up. Also u gotta remember hornets and what not is just a support class for the b mods to get ready for there races. Jmo

What kind of car count are you looking at so far? Just trying to get the interest up for the fans. Since nothing else like this is running in the area, need the interest to come.

I'm just guessing here Jack but I would say 50ish b mods. 25ish street stocks and 30 hornets. I could be way off but these are the numbers I'm guessing.

How do the pits look? I see more R**N on the radar. How about running Saturday and Sunday?

Back