Timing System Fix In-Progress

Sand Man

Hey folks,

I've been checking in with Jason ("Spongebob") Harris, and there has been progress toward fixing the Port-a-tree system. All connectors have been changed out, and the competition box has been sent to Massachusetts to be checked (and sent back with an all-clear). There are a couple things that still need to be done, but it seems things are shaping up nicely for the June 8th race.

There are also a couple schedule changes in the works. We are attempting to get a particular racing series at the track this season (hopefully on September 7th) -- I will fill you all in and change the schedules on the website once (and if) everything is official. One official change that I will get out to you all now is that the remaining "Mid-Nite Madness" events will require a PRE-REGISTRATION. This pre-registration will only apply for Mid-Nite Madness and other Test & Tune events. In other words, we will now require what is basically an RSVP to the test and tune events assuring we will have enough racers there to cover operational costs. If we cannot meet a specific number, the test and tune will be cancelled. More details on that during our June 8th race.

Jason is supposed to get back to me sometime tonight. I will provide more details as they become available.

Thanks racers & race fans! Hope to see you at the track for our "Spring Fling" on June 8th!

-Nick

Back