Tracks is FOR SALE or FOR LEASE right now.

Millsey

How would you like to own your own race track. Well here's your opportunity.
This track has a 3/8 mile dirt track with outstanding grandstand seating and tremendous pit area and seating. It also comes complete with a full-operational drag strip and a large area for motocross. To top it all off there is also a beautiful lake on-site. This track is for sale or for lease.

To purchase: Call Tom at (573) 334-5200

To lease: Call Doug at (573) 334-6084

Track is listed at $595,000 in Benton, Missouri.

More hope...maybe

would be nice if someone would get it and open it up been there a few times and realy liked it. do you have any idea how much they want to lease it just wondering

If I Win That Big Powerball, I Might Just Invest! I Might Just Buy Most Of The Town And Mow It Down. Then Build An Amusement Park. With Micheal Jackson As A Consultant!:D

PITDRIFTER said:
If I Win That Big Powerball, I Might Just Invest! I Might Just Buy Most Of The Town And Mow It Down. Then Build An Amusement Park. With Micheal Jackson As A Consultant!:D

If you win drifter can I be your PR person? And you can also send all complaints to me also :eek: :D

dirtgirl said:
If you win drifter can I be your PR person? And you can also send all complaints to me also :eek: :D

IF I WIN 360 MIL, I'LL LET YOU DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT! :D

THATS MAD MONEY THERE NOW!

Are they selling with the stipulation that new owner has to keep "NAPA" in the name, or has their contract with NAPA ended. Supposed to have sold a year ago, but prospective said they would name track whatever they wanted, but owners said had to have NAPA in name because of standing contract. Prospective owner told them to cram it.

no sean the track is far enough a way that I wouldn't go there on a raceweekend and keepthe crates awayfromthe st louis .area seems like every track the crates showup it struggles or closes

no sean the track is far enough a way that I wouldn't go there on a raceweekend and keepthe crates awayfromthe st louis .area seems like every track the crates showup it struggles or closes

Ok Mutt, what track closed because of the crates? You are a real tool I have to tell ya. You can cry all you want but guess what, crates are here to stay & the St.Louis area is begging for it. Again, have fun watching the push trucks get your show started in Indy.Troll!

Fayette Co. had been struggling for the last couple years & they had the wrong crate program anyway. Mt.Vernon closed for the year & will be open again in 2007. So again, you don't have a valid point. How many C.A.R.S. Crate Late Models were at the Fall Nationals at the end of the year Mutt? I will answer that for you, a total of 43 participated. Looks like the St.Louis area has a Crate Late Model car count if you ask me.

Back