Tri City Beer Girl

This was the second time in a row it happened to me so I'm gonna speak on it..Earlier this year I went to granite and it didn't dawn on me til after the races were over this girl keeps close eye on who's Tipping or not..the first night I was there I was strapped for cash..I bought 6 beers that night and was there 4 hours...Throughout the night I would notice her attitude depended if you would tip or not... I still tipped 2 dollars that night out of 6 beers cheap by my standard too but I was broke that night...so anyway upon ordering my 6th beer in about 4 hours she makes a comment...bud light I guess? yes maam I say and she proceeds to tell me you don't look like you need another one and was talking about cutting me off..but she's says ok one more I guess can are you sure you can afford it. now at the moment it happened so fast I didn't think bout it til later and then I got angry...she was watchn my tipping all night and was mad I guess I wasn't tipping. I was mad but I let it go. So last night comes around..same thing this gal will linger and watch to see if you throw in the tip jar and if you don't the customer service goes way down..waited on last snide actions and no thank you at the end...which I see every other girl do..I'm sorry lady I'm not tipping a dollar every single time I come up to buy a beer and the fact that you go as far to cut someone off buying single beers but happily serving bucket after bucket is downright unprofessional...it makes the customer feel very comfortable...I hope Tammy and Kevin aren't encouraging this practice and maybe she needs a talking too...I wont call out the girl who is doing it but she has blonde hair....

I personally have never had an issue. They are trained to watch people and if they see them frequent the bar then its their judgement call to cut them off. The track can be partially responsible if someone gets too drunk and drives or just plain outright causes a scene and the police become involved. Ive went there many of times and have no idea what your referring too. Always had good service and with a smile. And I did tip but at times I didn't either at the end of the night. JMO

I personally have never had an issue. They are trained to watch people and if they see them frequent the bar then its their judgement call to cut them off. The track can be partially responsible if someone gets too drunk and drives or just plain outright causes a scene and the police become involved. Ive went there many of times and have no idea what your referring too. Always had good service and with a smile. And I did tip but at times I didn't either at the end of the night. JMO
Plenty of drunks there Friday night. Would like to see Kevin and Tammy have a no alcohol section was there Friday night with my 77 yr old Dad and 74 yr old friend and they were uncomfortable around all the drunks. This should not happen. These men have been going to racetracks for fifty years. JMO

Maybe they should have a non alcohol section, but if they have been going to races for 50 yrs they know to ignore them. I was at a local track with my young granddaughters and a gal was cussing at the officials like drunken sailors.I asked to hold down the foul mouth and she started cussing me, we moved to another area. It's just a part of the sport, no beer, no fans, no racing.

Plenty of drunks there Friday night. Would like to see Kevin and Tammy have a no alcohol section was there Friday night with my 77 yr old Dad and 74 yr old friend and they were uncomfortable around all the drunks. This should not happen. These men have been going to racetracks for fifty years. JMO
I agree but this post was about one person running back and forth to the beer stand. The drunks your talking about were guys who had other people bringing them drinks. I seen it first hand on one crew and its hard to police that kind of deal when seperate people buy drinks for one group. I totally get that and ive had my 73 yr old dad there who is disabled and had to deal with some of them. I was just responding as ive personally not had an issue with the girls and if they see someone go up there couple of times they will stop serving them when they feel they are over their limits. No easy answer and yes beer has alwayd been part of the sport. Just a shame some use it as an excuse to act ignorant in public and ruin others entertainment. But tri city in my opinion has been one of the better tracks in keeping it minimal

Have we really reached the point where we are taking to the Internet to complain about the beer girl? Is there anything about a track that we won't bash?

I have good news, at the tri city SN show I saw Kevin himself putting paper towels in the dispensers about midway thru the show!!! Told him thanks, little things make a difference, sure he had a thousand other things he needed to be doing!!!!!!!

These people will complain about anything on the internet I think Kevin and Tammy do a great job so all u complaners get over yourselfs and find yourselves something ligidament to bi$ch about

Last edited:
At I-55 it's the wrong beer. At tri city it's the wrong beer girl.

Wish that was a problem out here. I can see the track from my house and it's closed 350+ days a year

6 beers in 4 hours... you better hope no one in law enforcement doesn't read this post. That is over the limit, friend.* Would be easy pickings for police lying in wait outside the track. I'm glad to hear the beer girls watch for drunks, you could really blow it (pun intended) for T-City. Perhaps the track should have a Inebriated Parking Area for the drunks to sleep it off and not be on the road when my racing friends and myself are driving home.
*Unless you weigh 300lbs, eat 15 hot dogs and pee every 15 minutes, then maybe!

6 beers in 4 hours... you better hope no one in law enforcement doesn't read this post. That is over the limit, friend.* Would be easy pickings for police lying in wait outside the track. I'm glad to hear the beer girls watch for drunks, you could really blow it (pun intended) for T-City. Perhaps the track should have a Inebriated Parking Area for the drunks to sleep it off and not be on the road when my racing friends and myself are driving home.
Sure wouldn't want this guy next to me on the road.

Hats off to the beer girl for telling this guy he looks like he's had enough. She needs to be commended. Obviously he thinks he's not part of the problem when he IS the problem.

This was the second time in a row it happened to me so I'm gonna speak on it..Earlier this year I went to granite and it didn't dawn on me til after the races were over this girl keeps close eye on who's Tipping or not..the first night I was there I was strapped for cash..I bought 6 beers that night and was there 4 hours...Throughout the night I would notice her attitude depended if you would tip or not... I still tipped 2 dollars that night out of 6 beers cheap by my standard too but I was broke that night...so anyway upon ordering my 6th beer in about 4 hours she makes a comment...bud light I guess? yes maam I say and she proceeds to tell me you don't look like you need another one and was talking about cutting me off..but she's says ok one more I guess can are you sure you can afford it. now at the moment it happened so fast I didn't think bout it til later and then I got angry...she was watchn my tipping all night and was mad I guess I wasn't tipping. I was mad but I let it go. So last night comes around..same thing this gal will linger and watch to see if you throw in the tip jar and if you don't the customer service goes way down..waited on last snide actions and no thank you at the end...which I see every other girl do..I'm sorry lady I'm not tipping a dollar every single time I come up to buy a beer and the fact that you go as far to cut someone off buying single beers but happily serving bucket after bucket is downright unprofessional...it makes the customer feel very comfortable...I hope Tammy and Kevin aren't encouraging this practice and maybe she needs a talking too...I wont call out the girl who is doing it but she has blonde hair....
You need to become a season ticket holder
Just become a season ticket holder and you probably won't have any problems

Here's a "tip" for you.....

Drink 4 beers instead of 6 and tip the server better with the few bucks you save cutting back on your beer. Be doing yourself, her and everyone else who has to share the road with you after the races a favor.

I am sure she has to put up with her fair share of ignorant rude drunks, the tips are all that make it worthwhile. I bet she's not there for the "honey, baby, sweetie" treatment and really gets tired of being asked her phone number by the next drunken imbecile for the 15th time that night only to get a backhanded "slut" or "ho" when she politely declines.

Give it up. Just the fact you are on here whining about her not being "nice" enough to you says it all. Maybe it had nothing to do with the tip and everything to dow with how you talked to her.

If you had a legitimate valid complaint, you should just take it up with Tammy at the track instead of this crap on the net you're pulling here.

Wrong. Not unless he weighs less than 140 lbs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 162
pfft..6 beers in 4 hours and you people are bashing him like he's Otis Cambpell ?!..gimme a break ya lightweights...that is barely over limit,if at all ?..like there arent people there that had at least double that ?..and lets face it,most drinkers lie about how much they drink so ...he probably had more...but it is a little silly to get on here and complain, although it probably is true...alot of servers everywhere are horrible at people interraction..they do have an entitled attitude as if all they have to do is be present and deserve to be tipped well...so next time stiff her all night..and get someone else to buy the beers

pfft..6 beers in 4 hours and you people are bashing him like he's Otis Cambpell ?!..gimme a break ya lightweights...that is barely over limit,if at all ?..like there arent people there that had at least double that ?..and lets face it,most drinkers lie about how much they drink so ...he probably had more...but it is a little silly to get on here and complain, although it probably is true...alot of servers everywhere are horrible at people interraction..they do have an entitled attitude as if all they have to do is be present and deserve to be tipped well...so next time stiff her all night..and get someone else to buy the beers
Well, obviously he looked drunk and she told him he looked like he didn't need any more. We need more of that.

Back