Tri city Bmods??

stot16

Did Tri-City have their b-mod meeting?? If so, what was the final consensus on the rules for 2015?? Thanks!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 241
I guess everyone was told to stay quiet about it??!! Oh well. Can you tell me at least when something will be posted to their website?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

We were told this is what the rules will be for tri-city b-bmods! ( what Ryan21mid posted). Basically last years rules!

I guess everyone was told to stay quiet about it??!! Oh well. Can you tell me at least when something will be posted to their website?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Good god will you b-mod people stop crying!!!! That is all you have done since this b-mod stuff has come up!!!! Yiu guys act like your god or something!!! They havent even had a meeting for the street stocks and all you guys can do is cry cry cry!!!! Exactly why i am choosing to sell all my shit and not even attend a race around here any more or build a car!!!! Bunch of damn cry babys!!!!

Good god will you b-mod people stop crying!!!! That is all you have done since this b-mod stuff has come up!!!! Yiu guys act like your god or something!!! They havent even had a meeting for the street stocks and all you guys can do is cry cry cry!!!! Exactly why i am choosing to sell all my shit and not even attend a race around here any more or build a car!!!! Bunch of damn cry babys!!!!

The last time you posted about selling your stuff the reason was becaus everyone was cheating and no tech. Which one is it?

So a 420 with 14 deg RHS heads and shaft rockers is legal. I thought this was a budget class by those rules you just opened up the engine range to $18000 if somebody really wanted to win.

Same rules we've run for 2 years. If you think that 420 is going to run good on a gauge legal carb go for it! Then after
a couple of weeks come tell me how that worked out for you! Best combination to run is about a 358!!

Back